Please reflect upon the 2015 Youth Water Summit by answering the following questions.
1) How did the Youth Water Summit expand upon your knowledge and interest within the Water Resources career field?
2) List three new water resource issues that you learned from viewing student projects at the Youth Water Summit. How did this information impact your knowledge on Idaho’s water resources?
3) The water resource project provided you an opportunity to expand your knowledge within scientific research, problem solving, critical thinking, teamwork, and communication. How will you apply these skills in the future?
4) What was the most challenging aspect of the water resource project? How did you overcome this challenge in order to present your research at the Youth Water Summit?
5) After being exposed to college life, has your enthusiasm for academia grown? How has The Confluence Project impacted your preparation for higher education?