- In what ways was today’s field experience similar to typical science labs you have completed in school? In what ways was it different?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned from today’s experiences?
- What was your favorite part about today’s field work? Use your senses to help describe your answer to this as best you can (sights, smells, sounds, etc.).
- How have today’s experiences shaped your understanding of careers in science, water resources or hydrology?
- Provide some commentary on how today’s field work has influenced the way that you think about snowpack, runoff and impacts on the Fish Creek restoration work that we did in October?