- How do you feel right now? Compare these feelings with those that you have after completing a typical science lab at school?
- In what ways was today’s field experience similar to typical science labs you have completed in school? In what ways was it different?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned from today’s experiences?
- What was your favorite part about today’s field work? Use your senses to help describe your answer to this as best you can (sights, smells, sounds, etc.).
- How have today’s experiences shaped your understanding of careers in water resources or hydrology?
- Provide some commentary on how today’s field work has influenced your personal view point on the environmental issue of freshwater resource use and budgeting?